Production of steel load-bearing structures
MZ has always operated in the field of civil metalwork, gaining significant experience over the decades and becoming a reference point in the field of manufacturing steel load-bearing structures.
As far as metal constructions are concerned, steel, as well as iron and aluminium, have proven to be materials of fundamental importance due to their high strength qualities in relation to the cross section used. Metal materials offer the advantage of allowing the construction of load-bearing structures, taking up much less space than materials such as wood.
At our metalwork facilities we are able to carry out works and connections for bridges and roads, as well as machining for railways, hangars and roofing with steel beams for a house or civil building in general.
Thanks to our experience, we facilitate and meet all kinds of architectural and aesthetic requirements.
We work on a contract basis and operate nationwide. Contact us to find out more about our work in the civil sector.
Why choose a steel supporting structure for your home?
The steel structure applied in the civil sector is one of the best architectural solutions you can adopt for your home.
There are several reasons for this, the main ones include:
- Safety with regard to seismic risk. Steel makes the load-bearing skeleton very light and elastic, absorbing stress correctly.
- Absence of humidity. This occurs because the structure is fully galvanised and in contact with water or in the event of seepage is not affected.
- As steel is an inorganic material, it is not affected by fungi or parasites.
- It is very easy to install, which minimises the risk of errors during installation.
- Steel is an environmentally sustainable and recyclable material.
- The structure protects against fire thanks to its properties that make it fireproof and particularly resistant.
Versatile and easy-to-install metal structures
Operating in the metalwork sector, we specialise in the design and production of structures for both civil and industrial construction. With regard to the first area of application, we undertake complex works that meet specific structural requirements, depending on the intended use and the client’s needs.
The structures are different and the main ones include:
- Metal roofing and civil structures;
- Stairs to reach mezzanines;
- Fire escape stairs;
- Structures for connecting bridges, streets and urban roads.
Thanks to the presence of specific departments, we are able to produce all components in-house and quickly assemble them on site upon request.
Contact us to request a quote or take advantage of our consultancy. We provide our services nationwide.